• đź”– It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Hello Everyone, from Montana

MT Gearhead

Jan 2, 2024
Hello everyone,
I picked up a silver NorthStar Ultimate in December and love the rig so far. Only complaints so far are the steering wheel is at 1:00 when going straight and the governor that kicks in at 64/65. Well, its pretty spendy too. But a terrific rig that is very capable.

Attachments

• 20231228_144935.jpg
    20231228_144935.jpg
    788.7 KB · Views: 3
Hello everyone,
I picked up a silver NorthStar Ultimate in December and love the rig so far. Only complaints so far are the steering wheel is at 1:00 when going straight and the governor that kicks in at 64/65. Well, its pretty spendy too. But a terrific rig that is very capable.
Welcome to the forum! Your video on YouTube is actually what made me buy my machine! Thanks for sharing the great content!

welcome! I remember watching your video a few months back. Any changes to the machine since you bought it?

Welcome to the forum! Your video on YouTube is actually what made me buy my machine! Thanks for sharing the great content!
Really? That's great and Thanks! I have only added the Polaris sun visors, street legal kit/turn signals and snow plow. Still waiting for the new plow controller that has been on B.O. forever. Prolly get some 32's next. Sure is quiet, really quite happy with it.

I’m also waiting for the shifter plow controller. Ordered and paid for when I ordered the machine. That and the rear speaker system.

I’m also waiting for the shifter plow controller. Ordered and paid for when I ordered the machine. That and the rear speaker system.
Thinking of getting that rear speaker/sub system too. Be interesting to see what you think of it?

Welcome! These are governed at 65. The aftermarket is working on tunes but not there yet. IMO, the biggest improvement would be a more positive transmission engagement. My steering wheel was also at 1 o'clock, I aligned the tires to 1/4 inch toe out and it solved the problem.

Really? That's great and Thanks! I have only added the Polaris sun visors, street legal kit/turn signals and snow plow. Still waiting for the new plow controller that has been on B.O. forever. Prolly get some 32's next. Sure is quiet, really quite happy with it.
I’m waiting in the controller too.

Welcome MT Gearhead! Like most of us here I saw your video as well. Many of us here had one on order and were looking for any information we could find. Your video just made us more excited for the delivery date to get here.

Back