• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Hello from Manitoba

Clubin

Oct 13, 2023
I’m Clayton. I own a 2020 ranger crew xp northstar. Tires all summer tracks all winter. Originally ordered a xpedition northstar adv5 but got scared when people started complaining about the noise in the cab. So changed my order to a loaded up camo 1500 crew northstar. Area rep figures February delivery.

I ride in a group of rangers. All crews. This is 4 of them.

I love my ranger.
IMG_0124.jpeg
IMG_5037.jpeg
IMG_0109.jpeg

Welcome! I actually did the same thing for same reasons. Canceled my ADV5 and I am waiting on red north star ultimate crew. Was the first order for my dealership. I expect it within the next 30 days, but who knows for sure.

Those are some pretty hairy pictures you added! Definitely good that you’re in a group so you can winch out of those situations.

Welcome! I actually did the same thing for same reasons. Canceled my ADV5 and I am waiting on red north star ultimate crew. Was the first order for my dealership. I expect it within the next 30 days, but who knows for sure.

Those are some pretty hairy pictures you added! Definitely good that you’re in a group so you can winch out of those situations.
Glad it wasn’t just me. I like to consume my beverages in silence. Lol. Well other than the squeaking noise my wife makes once in a while.

Welcome, and great pics! Looks like you guys were out having a good time. I was also going to buy the new Expedition XP because I was concerned with the noise of the ADV...........then I saw the 1500 XD and placed my order! Hopefully another month or so for me too but who the hell really knows for sure.

Welcome to the site @Clubin 🍻

Thanks for sharing those great photos! I can't wait to see a new Ranger XD 1500 with a set of tracks!

Back