• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Hi-Lift Jack

Wincollector

Staff member
Aug 7, 2023
Brief story: Had a flat tire in desert due to beadlock bolts over torqued (I assume) and broke three off. As a result couldn’t keep air pressure because they were three in a row and would lose bead and air would come out. Used a bottle jack, but couldn’t get it high enough to change tire and nothing in desert to use under jack. Limped it along by using compressor and jacking up enough to keep bead and then would lose air and repeat.

Learned a lesson. Couldn’t change to spare so it was useless. 32” tires and ground clearance can make a bottle jack worthless on these machines.
IMG_2711.jpeg
As a result now have Hi-Lift mounted under tool box.

That hides nicely under the toolbox, you don't even know it's there. Looks good and you're ready for the next time it happens. If your interested in a floor jack that would also work and some people carry check out the Badlands Offroad Jack from Harbor Freight. I have one and it's awesome!

That hides nicely under the toolbox, you don't even know it's there. Looks good and you're ready for the next time it happens. If your interested in a floor jack that would also work and some people carry check out the Badlands Offroad Jack from Harbor Freight. I have one and it's awesome!
Good to know! Thanks Red!

Thanks for sharing. I just finished mounting my 32’s tonight. And picking up my spare holder on Saturday. So I guess it’s time to start looking for a specific Jack.

Back