• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

JBL AUDIO KIT

d0000hos

Mar 30, 2024
Anyone planning on getting the JBL Trail Pro 4200 Audio Upgrade Kit when it's available. I contacted Polaris to try and pre order one but they wouldn't let me

I'm considering it but it does piss me off a little why the Expedition got the full stereo set-up and their flagship model only got the front half. You would think for $50K you would get a complete stereo.

Oh wow that pisses me off to. I didn't realize that. I looked at the instructions. Doesn't look like it's going to be an easy job

Anyone planning on getting the JBL Trail Pro 4200 Audio Upgrade Kit when it's available. I contacted Polaris to try and pre order one but they wouldn't let me
Mine is at the dealer ready for pickup when my machine comes in.

I’m getting it and have already paid for it. But I am waiting until who knows when for it to arrive. Same with my shift knob controls. Paid for those as well, but back ordered until…

Oh wow that pisses me off to. I didn't realize that. I looked at the instructions. Doesn't look like it's going to be an easy job
Yeah, I reviewed the install instructions as well and thought the same thing. That's a shitload of work to add a few more speakers and an amp. Not sure I really need it and may just use the $1100 for something else.

Yeah, I reviewed the install instructions as well and thought the same thing. That's a shitload of work to add a few more speakers and an amp. Not sure I really need it and may just use the $1100 for something else.
Yes it’s a bit of money. Is it worth it. I sure hope so.

I added the overhead speakers and subwoofer in my 2021 xp 1000 Northstar ultimate and it jammed!! I really hope it's the same or better!

I have the sun visors and rear head ache winch I'm waiting to put in until I get the sound system so I can do all the same time

Seems like they are taking their sweet ass time to get that launched. Speakers, sub and an amp who would have guessed it would take so long?

Back