• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

The new guy 😁

Davejf

Feb 9, 2024
Dave here, from Wisconsin, just ordered the xd 1500, they say April - May for delivery. I’m in the dog house for a bit till the wife gets over my purchase, thankfully it’s been mild outside, enjoying reading all the positive stuff about this buggy, this is definitely a patience test waiting for delivery 😁

Dave here, from Wisconsin, just ordered the xd 1500, they say April - May for delivery. I’m in the dog house for a bit till the wife gets over my purchase, thankfully it’s been mild outside, enjoying reading all the positive stuff about this buggy, this is definitely a patience test waiting for delivery 😁
Haha. Love it. Your wife may be mad until she rides in it and will quickly forgive! Great rig! You’ll be happy, and so will she. Smooth and quiet. There have been a few complaints, but I think those are largely QC issues and not design flaws. Time will tell, but so far, so very good.

Hope this next batch is ahead of schedule for you!

April-May........that will give the wife a few months to get over it. If she rides with you now she will forgive once you get it. Much smoother and quieter than anything you've had before. Welcome to the group!

Congrats on the order and welcome to the forum!

Back