• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

The New Ranger XD 1500 In Polaris Pursuit Camo Looks Awesome!

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2023
Screenshot 2023-08-06 at 5.18.26 PM.png

The new Ranger Crew XD 1500 NorthStar Edition Ultimate in Polaris Pursuit Camo sure does look good!

You can built yours here: https://www.polaris.com/en-us/off-road/ranger/build-color/?CatalogContentId=776574__CatalogContent

Actually, I don't know if there is a new name for the camo in the above image or if it's the new version of Polaris Pursuit Camo? When I try to build it on Polaris' site it shows the old camo color. So either they haven't updated their configurator yet with this new camo pattern or this was a one-off color for the dealer show. 🤷‍♂️

I heard that it was a wrap done by a third party. Which sucks because it's the first halfway decent camo I've seen on a Polaris

I heard that it was a wrap done by a third party. Which sucks because it's the first halfway decent camo I've seen on a Polaris
That's a bummer because it really does look good!

Here's a good video showing off more of the camo Ranger XD 1500 that was decked out at the Polaris dealer show.

looks like the old Military "Woodlands" camo patern that almost eveyone went away from when "Real Tree" was the rave. What's old is new again.......

Back