• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

👋 Welcome to the Polaris Ranger XD Forum - Please post an introduction thread!

El Chorizo

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2023
RangerXD.com is a forum dedicated to the all new Polaris Ranger XD 1500!

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Introduction - Old guy from East TN with a new toy-2door Northstar Supreme. I will be using mine everyday around the property to haul me and my junk/tools around. Main hobbies are rebuilding pre 70's garden tractors and 1950-60's pedal cars. Hope to learn some stuff about the new XDRanger and contribute when I can.

Welcome! Love that you will use yours primarily as a little truck!

You will have to share some pics of your restorations. What a talent to do that well! I have a couple of restored Murray pedal tractors. One from the 50’s and another that was my childhood pedal tractor from the 60’s. I also have a couple of old John Deere tractors I’ve restored. A model 70 and a model G. My patience level on restorations wears thin. I enjoy final product, but don’t love the process. Sounds like you enjoy the process.

Thanks for the welcome. Your tractors have a lot more real estate than I mess with. Attached is the last couple of projects.

Attachments

• IMG_4134.jpeg
    IMG_4134.jpeg
    51.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3324.jpeg
    IMG_3324.jpeg
    50.4 KB · Views: 4
Introduction - Old guy from East TN with a new toy-2door Northstar Supreme. I will be using mine everyday around the property to haul me and my junk/tools around. Main hobbies are rebuilding pre 70's garden tractors and 1950-60's pedal cars. Hope to learn some stuff about the new XDRanger and contribute when I can.
Love the Garden Tractor, I'm assuming by its color it's an A/C. Great restorations and welcome to the group.

Thanks for the welcome. Appreciate the confirmation I’m not the only one who finds the switches confusing. The last Ranger I owned had the same dash diagram but a single multi position rocker switch to choose the drive mode. Maybe the advantage the 1500 two switch have is you can lock the front and leave rear unlocked. Not sure why you would need this though.

Good call on the paint color - TSC‘s single stage AC orange paint.

Back