• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

What’s your other hobbies?

Clubin

Oct 13, 2023
I do 1/5 rc gas some electric. Air brush. Love to cruise in the ranger. Love getting out on the boat. I live in a log house. I have 4 kids so life is always busy.
IMG_0661.jpeg
IMG_7071.jpeg
IMG_5323.jpeg
Photo_1080295435_DJI_11_jpg_9124232_0_2021722191222_photo_original.jpeg

I do 1/5 rc gas some electric. Air brush. Love to cruise in the ranger. Love getting out on the boat. I live in a log house. I have 4 kids so life is always busy.
Very cool hobbies! Drove a pickup exactly like the blue one in your first pic in high school…wish I still had it. Been gone for 40 years.

Great looking house and property! A friend of mine has an RC track and I always enjoy going over there and racing some of his cars and trucks.

When I'm not out and about in my UTV, I'm usually cruising the Texas Hill County in either my Ram TRX or Bronco Raptor. Both are suited well for the twisty ranch roads littered with low water crossing and cattle guards.

9C9CEF97-0025-4849-A4F5-E86A329575F2.jpeg

C91110DB-C28F-4383-B5C8-B5626E071CD3.jpeg

At our warm weather vacation home currently(will attach pic of view from it took last night). I Hunt big game of all varieties, collect old Winchesters, have several horses at our rural second home (major draw for our kids and grandkids…pic of my main horse from summer pack camping trip attached)sold business and retired last year (highly recommend). We enjoy tooling around west in our little motorhome (snowed like crazy at south rim this past March), I drive a 2023 Raptor and wife drives a 2022 Bronco Wildtrack. Can’t figure how Dragoon pulled off getting Raptor Bronco. Took 2 years after order just to get the Wildtrack version. Probably why I have not lost my mind getting Ranger. Haha. Crazy world we live in.
IMG_1514.jpeg
IMG_3881.jpeg
IMG_2014.jpeg
IMG_2298.jpeg

Last edited:
At our warm weather vacation home currently(will attach pic of view from it took last night). I Hunt big game of all varieties, collect old Winchesters, have several horses at our rural second home (major draw for our kids and grandkids…pic of my main horse from summer pack camping trip attached)sold business and retired last year (highly recommend). We enjoy tooling around west in our little motorhome (snowed like crazy at south rim this past March), I drive a 2023 Raptor and wife drives a 2022 Bronco Wildtrack. Can’t figure how Dragoon pulled off getting Raptor Bronco. Took 2 years after order just to get the Wildtrack version. Probably why I have not lost my mind getting Ranger. Haha. Crazy world we live in. View attachment 33View attachment 31View attachment 32View attachment 30
Wow. That’s like something out of my a magazine. I have 5 more years then I’ll sell
My hvac business

At our warm weather vacation home currently(will attach pic of view from it took last night). I Hunt big game of all varieties, collect old Winchesters, have several horses at our rural second home (major draw for our kids and grandkids…pic of my main horse from summer pack camping trip attached)sold business and retired last year (highly recommend). We enjoy tooling around west in our little motorhome (snowed like crazy at south rim this past March), I drive a 2023 Raptor and wife drives a 2022 Bronco Wildtrack. Can’t figure how Dragoon pulled off getting Raptor Bronco. Took 2 years after order just to get the Wildtrack version. Probably why I have not lost my mind getting Ranger. Haha. Crazy world we live in. View attachment 33View attachment 31View attachment 32View attachment 30
Gorgeous properties! It looks like we have the same taste in vehicles as well. I called about a hundred Ford dealers across the country as soon as the Bronco Raptor was announced trying to find an abandoned allocation. I finally found one in Ohio after about a year's wait and had to pay a premium. I didn't like it at the time, but now Ford has raised the price of the BR so much that it ended up being a wash.

Those RC cars are super cool! Sometimes I watch RC videos on YouTube, but other than a drone I have nothing myself.

I think a shorter list would be what AREN'T my hobbies!

I've been a firearm collector for awhile now, so I do that. And I have a Hornady single stage and progressive press that I reload with, but it's been awhile since I've done that.

Most recently I've gotten in to leather working. I'm not very good at it, but I've made some gifts for my wife and friends that they seem to like!

Back