• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Future Ranger XD 1500 Owners - Official Order List!

I ordered in September and my first ship dates were mid Feb - mid March. They kept moving the dates up and a week ago it said Jan 16th - Feb 20. Checked yesterday now it's back to mid Feb- mid March. Not sure I trust the information provided on their website..........seems like they don't know what's really going on. Spoke to my dealer and he said they got one in earlier this week that wasn't supposed to ship for another 2 - 3 weeks. I guess I'll get it when it shows up
Thanks ya there not really keeping people informed very well would really like some real info so i know when to sell my north star cant be without a buggy

The Polaris website tracking is massively frustrating. It became very accurate for me at the end...which was a nice surprise.

I will give you some hope. My tracking was bouncing all over the place. Said late December to mid January. Then said late January to mid February. Then back to late December, etc. Kept doing this a couple of times a week. Bouncing around earlier and later. Tracking never said anything earlier than late December. I tried to ignore it because I knew it is so painfully inaccurate, but still looked sometimes so I could get kicked in the gut. Haha. Meanwhile, my dealer said in early December it should be built and was in manufacturing. A few days before I got confirmation from dealer my rig was built, tracking moved back to january 15 to February sometime. Then my dealer told me on the 8th it was built and and on 11th Polaris tracking showed it built. Tracking then said it would ship December 18th and dealer confirmed his system showed shipping the same date. It actually shipped on 12th. Dealer sent me a text telling me it had shipped on the 12th and tracking showed shipped later that day. Dealer received it on the 18th and he did street legal and tires and wheels in less than a day and I picked up in 19th.

Try to ignore tracking. If you have a stellar dealer, like I do, his information may be a little better so he kept me in loop.

Last edited:
I have a similar story to Wincollector. My machine was originally Feb-March then it moved up to Jan-Feb, then moved back to Feb-March a week ago. Dealer called me this morning and said it's sitting in a warehouse waiting on a truck to be shipped. It no longer shows up on the Polaris website as an order for me. So my advice is to ignore whatever you see on the website and ask your dealer for updates. The good news is I might have a new toy in 7-10 days!

I have a similar story to Wincollector. My machine was originally Feb-March then it moved up to Jan-Feb, then moved back to Feb-March a week ago. Dealer called me this morning and said it's sitting in a warehouse waiting on a truck to be shipped. It no longer shows up on the Polaris website as an order for me. So my advice is to ignore whatever you see on the website and ask your dealer for updates. The good news is I might have a new toy in 7-10 days!
Great news Red! Very happy for you!

That's great news! I hope you get it real soon!

Back