• đź”– It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Future Ranger XD 1500 Owners - Official Order List!

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2023
Let us know if you've put a deposit down or if you have successfully ordered a new Ranger XD 1500!

And let's hope my Ranger XD choice doesnt turn in to unobtanium like my Xpedition order ha.
Oh dang! I'm assuming you ordered an Xpedition ADV5? Those have been slower to roll out.

Same as AZ. Red Northstar Ultimate.

Dealer said he’d be very surprised if I didn’t have by end of month. Of course he thought the ADV5 Northstar I had ordered would be late July or early August, but polaris must have had some kind of mfg issue with ADV’s. cant seem to get an answer. I bailed on Xpedition in lieu of XD… much to John Deere’s dismay on other forum. Always has to be someone that just seems pissed off at the world. hahaha. Sounds like AZ will have both, so it will be interesting to get his opinion and perspective on pros and cons of both. Not sure can go wrong with either.

Ultimately, I want quiet, comfortable and less maintenance and hassle. New tech can go sideways, so let’s hope. I figure if I want to go fast and hard I will buy a rzr again. My buddies Pro R is tons of fun, but the heat is completely unbearable along with dust and noise. Got rid of my rzr xp in June due to noise and dust. I Stopped enjoying that kind of riding. My general has soft upper doors and heater. It’s a game changer in winter. I’m excited to have all season, full cab comfort. We will see. worst case I will sell, or add to it and try something else. I’m keeping my general so could/may replace it based on performance.

Dealer said he’d be very surprised if I didn’t have by end of month. Of course he thought the ADV5 Northstar I had ordered would be late July or early August, but polaris must have had some kind of mfg issue with ADV’s. cant seem to get an answer. I bailed on Xpedition in lieu of XD… much to John Deere’s dismay on other forum. Always has to be someone that just seems pissed off at the world. hahaha. Sounds like AZ will have both, so it will be interesting to get his opinion and perspective on pros and cons of both. Not sure can go wrong with either.

Ultimately, I want quiet, comfortable and less maintenance and hassle. New tech can go sideways, so let’s hope. I figure if I want to go fast and hard I will buy a rzr again. My buddies Pro R is tons of fun, but the heat is completely unbearable along with dust and noise. Got rid of my rzr xp in June due to noise and dust. I Stopped enjoying that kind of riding. My general has soft upper doors and heater. It’s a game changer in winter. I’m excited to have all season, full cab comfort. We will see. worst case I will sell, or add to it and try something else. I’m keeping my general so could/may replace it based on performance.
That delivery estimate is kind of shocking - but in a good way. What day did your order show up on the polaris tracker? I have heard reports from Ocober to November but nobody has told me that these Rangers could ship by end of month. I sure hope that's true.

I'm certainly more nervous for the Xpedition. I know I'll like the Ranger - assuming I can get used to the extra length. The noisiness of the Xpedition gives me some pause and I almost cancelled my order but I figure it's worth a shot and maybe someone makes a quieter muffler like HMF does for the General XP4.

I don’t have tracking. I have never asked him for it. I’ll shoot him a text. Seems like the tracking is a little wonky though. Orders go from nothing to delivered overnight. Hope this doesn’t become a Bronco thing. My wife’s bronco order took 2 years!

Dealer told me polaris is anxious to get these out and about. My assumption is it’s similar to xpedition where they have some ready to roll so first ones will beat expectations. Purely speculation on my part, but that’s what I would do and what they did do with xped.

I don’t have tracking. I have never asked him for it. I’ll shoot him a text. Seems like the tracking is a little wonky though. Orders go from nothing to delivered overnight. Hope this doesn’t become a Bronco thing. My wife’s bronco order took 2 years!

Dealer told me polaris is anxious to get these out and about. My assumption is it’s similar to xpedition where they have some ready to roll so first ones will beat expectations. Purely speculation on my part, but that’s what I would do and what they did do with xped.
pre orders have to be tied to your email so just make an account on polaris website and then go to vehicle tracking and you will see it there.

I am told these will also be very scarce in the short run. Polaris is handling this similar to Ford with Broncos and Raptors where they are giving dealers limited allocations. Not sure how that works, if it’s based on volume or whatever, but my dealer only has 3 allocations.

I hear you there and that's why I have a Defender with the cab and AC right now. It's big, quiet and comfortable. My big gripe with my 2021 NorthStar Trail Boss was the smaller cab compared to the Defender and shifting into gear was a PITA. I had to shove it into H so hard I felt like I was going to break it sometimes. My wife could never get it and it would pop out of gear on her all the time. I am hoping this new 1500cc engine is going to be the quietest of the bunch and it's looking like the transmission is going to be the smoothest shifting of them all. I'm just curious how it's going to hold up, but I'm not really hard on anything and I've never really had any belt issues in my previous UTVs, knock on wood.

Ordered in September, no money down, no freight or set-up, no BS just simple fair trade. My Ranger XP is already traded but I keep it until the new XD arrives. Been working with the same dealer for 20 years and we have a great working relationship.

Ordered first of december had a ship date of dec 15 then it just went back to order confirmed polaris says there not sure what happened no info since then.

I ordered in September and my first ship dates were mid Feb - mid March. They kept moving the dates up and a week ago it said Jan 16th - Feb 20. Checked yesterday now it's back to mid Feb- mid March. Not sure I trust the information provided on their website..........seems like they don't know what's really going on. Spoke to my dealer and he said they got one in earlier this week that wasn't supposed to ship for another 2 - 3 weeks. I guess I'll get it when it shows up

Back