• đź”– It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Hello From Florida đź‘‹

Great photo! I'm glad to hear you had a great first outing! After getting some seat time in it what do you think your first modification will be?
I’ve ordered the mirrors and the Rigid 32” light bar for the roof. Getting the windows tinted tomorrow. Next thing will be the Moorehead Engineering long travel suspension kit. That will allow up to 18” of travel and capability to run a 37” tire. That is what I will be running on this machine. Around here it is mostly thick mud/swamp, you need the big tires to traverse the trails.

I’ve ordered the mirrors and the Rigid 32” light bar for the roof. Getting the windows tinted tomorrow. Next thing will be the Moorehead Engineering long travel suspension kit. That will allow up to 18” of travel and capability to run a 37” tire. That is what I will be running on this machine. Around here it is mostly thick mud/swamp, you need the big tires to traverse the trails.
Hot damn! Can’t wait to see it!

Badass! Any idea on an ETA for the long travel kit?

Back