- #1
Thread Owner
My name is Justin, and I work with HighCountry Unlimited. While I'm a Polaris Xpedition Owner, I do the majority of the work on my Brothers Ranger XD1500.
So far we’ve done HCR Long Travel with SDI Eclik shocks, Packard Wheels, Union Graphic Co. wrap, Razorback Off-road bed rack, Gilomen ECU and TCM tunes and a bunch of interior insulation and cab sealing.
Overall, I’m seriously impressed with the machine and how it operates… although it really needed the tunes and suspension to take it from a good machine to an awesome one.
I’m looking forward to seeing everything here in the forum and hopefully I can make some useful additions
Thanks for having me.
So far we’ve done HCR Long Travel with SDI Eclik shocks, Packard Wheels, Union Graphic Co. wrap, Razorback Off-road bed rack, Gilomen ECU and TCM tunes and a bunch of interior insulation and cab sealing.
Overall, I’m seriously impressed with the machine and how it operates… although it really needed the tunes and suspension to take it from a good machine to an awesome one.
I’m looking forward to seeing everything here in the forum and hopefully I can make some useful additions
Thanks for having me.



![Front Receiver Hitch [Item #: 2889657] Install](https://www.rangerxd.com/data/files/featured_images/27/featuredimages_440cb3502216e27c.webp)





