• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Polaris Ranger XD 1500 VS. Can-Am Defender Limited

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2023

Jay takes us around the 2023 Can-Am Defender Limited donated by Agee Farms. They take time to go through each machine thoroughly to see how the Defender stacks up to the ALL NEW 2024 XD 1500.

I traded a 2023 defender limited for the xd 1500. Both are really nice machines. I put the defender through 4000 miles of hell in a year and never had any problems to speek of, time will tell with the 1500.

I traded my 2023 defender XMR with a 1000 miles on it no problems went to the 1500 to get back to the heated cab got 37 miles on it . Been back at the dealer ever since. Polaris claiming I need new chassis wiring harness. Not the reliability I was looking for.

I traded my 2023 defender XMR with a 1000 miles on it no problems went to the 1500 to get back to the heated cab got 37 miles on it . Been back at the dealer ever since. Polaris claiming I need new chassis wiring harness. Not the reliability I was looking for.
So bummed out for you. What a disappointment! Your situation is by far the worst I’ve heard. Generally, feels like these are fairly reliable. Too early to know any long term issues. Keep us updated. Hoping you are back in saddle soon.

Back