• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Ranch Armour front bumper compleat replacement roof rock sliders and rear bumper

This is some cool stuff.

Looks like great quality stuff! I’m not a fan of the running board that sticks out, but that is simply my preference. Frankly, Polaris slider is first rate and solid and I have no regrets about that purchase and prefer it.

I like the Back bumper much better than thumper fab. I wouldn’t do a rear winch and that is only advantage of Thumper (plus thumper doesn’t allow full tilt and I don’t trust them after I reviewed their crappy lock and ride rail bolt system and they didn’t post my negative review). I am actually going to consider this bumper, due to it being a proper type of bumper. It does look like it sticks out quite far. Only negative I see. I have Polaris bumper and Polaris bumper doesn’t protect a great deal…sits too high.

Front bumper and brush guard seem unnecessary to me. I am happy with Polaris quality and function on front.

Roof rack…amazing. Not for me and my purposes, but first class and looks like stellar quality and engineering.

Nice to see a bunch of aftermarket stuff coming. That’s an overall win for all of us for quality and price.

Last edited:
I wonder if this rear bumper will work in connjuction with the Polaris bumper. I like the rear bumper too. Only issue I see is we winter ride lots I’m sure it will pile up with snow that’ll need to be brushed or chipped off so the tailgate can open.

I wonder if this rear bumper will work in connjuction with the Polaris bumper. I like the rear bumper too. Only issue I see is we winter ride lots I’m sure it will pile up with snow that’ll need to be brushed or chipped off so the tailgate can open.
I didn’t even think about it gathering Snow and ice on the top of it. That’s a really good point for those of you in the extra cold areas. We certainly get plenty of snow, but it comes and goes for us and I wouldn’t be all that worried about it with some few exceptions here and there. For you, I think that is a valid concern.

I think it would fit with the Polaris bumper, but would have to look at it a little closer to make sure it would clear. Seems like it’s more of the middle part of the tailgate that would come close to resting on the bumper. Another good point to consider and make sure it will work. If I get to the point that I decide to do the bumper, I will remember to look that over. Right now I’m done spending…for a little while anyway. Haha

I didn’t even think about it gathering Snow and ice on the top of it. That’s a really good point for those of you in the extra cold areas. We certainly get plenty of snow, but it comes and goes for us and I wouldn’t be all that worried about it with some few exceptions here and there. For you, I think that is a valid concern.

I think it would fit with the Polaris bumper, but would have to look at it a little closer to make sure it would clear. Seems like it’s more of the middle part of the tailgate that would come close to resting on the bumper. Another good point to consider and make sure it will work. If I get to the point that I decide to do the bumper, I will remember to look that over. Right now I’m done spending…for a little while anyway. Haha
Wincollector we had this discussion about being done spending already didn't we? I was done too, but just ordered new wheels and tires today. The rims are the same ones in the video above except I got the machined ones. For tires I got the 32" BFG KM3's. I doubt that I will see them this week but should have them early next week for sure.

Wincollector we had this discussion about being done spending already didn't we? I was done too, but just ordered new wheels and tires today. The rims are the same ones in the video above except I got the machined ones. For tires I got the 32" BFG KM3's. I doubt that I will see them this week but should have them early next week for sure.
Haha. Famous last words for all of us! You are correct!

Congrats on tires and wheels! You’ll love 32’s and I can’t praise KM3’s enough. So happy with mine!

Last edited:
Ok I bought a rear bumper.

IMG_3191.png

It's only money my friends...............how do you put a price on a good time, or toys:)

Don’t know about these ranch Armor guys. My order was placed on the 13. Money taken on the 14th. Got an automated reply awaiting fulfilmentSent on the 13th I sent a email yesterday email asking for a delivery time. No reply.

I called them. All good.

Last edited:
Oh well. Dealer is gonna have all the electrical prepped so it’ll be easy when it does finally arrive. Hopefully you get both at the same time.

Back