• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Ranch Armour front bumper compleat replacement roof rock sliders and rear bumper

UPS laid a licken on it for sure! Looks like it was dragged down the road.

But. It’s on. Install was a 2 person job for sure. One thing I emmidietly noticed is you can not have a ball in the reciever hitch. It will hit the bumper and not allow movement up. I removed the reciever hitch from the machine and it opens up almost all the way. The bumper hits the tires near the top of its lift. It is well built and the quality of the work is top notch.
IMG_3879.jpeg
IMG_3880.jpeg
IMG_3881.jpeg
IMG_3882.jpeg
IMG_3884.jpeg
IMG_3885.jpeg
IMG_3886.jpeg
IMG_3887.jpeg

Looks good! Weld quality looks great. Sucks about UPS, sometimes I wonder about these delivery people, and why there is so little packing done by the retailers.

Really impressed with this bumper. An upgrade to consider on my end. Does it work with the Polaris bumper for clearance etc?

Kinda makes you understand why Polaris made the rear bumper they made!
Yes. Only Polaris bumper doesn’t actually do anything.

I ordered this piece. Made 4 holes in it to mount Polaris bumper. I know what it’s worth. lol.
IMG_3885.jpeg

I know it’s more of a tailgate protector than anything lol plus makes tailgate to heavy imo

Crappy, I never paid close attention to how it was installed. Makes me kind of glad I didn’t decide to go with it now.

Back