• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Ranger XD 1500 Shocks

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2023
I haven't been able to find out much information about the shocks that come with the new Ranger XD 1500. They just say Dual A-Arm 12 inches of travel under specifications. I assume they don't have remote reservoirs and that they are just Polaris branded shocks. I wonder if they are the load-leveling shocks off the Ranger Trail Boss?

just the generic sachs shocks that come on every low end sxs/atv. Shock therapy got a jumpstart on development for QS3s that should be out in the next couple months. That will be the first thing i swap on the new ranger. Some custom valved elkas made me like my ranger XP and it still runs with Generals most of the time.

That’s good to know. I will watch for those. That could narrow the performance gap significantly!

just the generic sachs shocks that come on every low end sxs/atv. Shock therapy got a jumpstart on development for QS3s that should be out in the next couple months. That will be the first thing i swap on the new ranger. Some custom valved elkas made me like my ranger XP and it still runs with Generals most of the time.
Good to know! Wow, those Elka's must have made a big difference! Did you do a long-arm suspension kit as well or just a shock swap?

Good to know! Wow, those Elka's must have made a big difference! Did you do a long-arm suspension kit as well or just a shock swap?
Just shocks. But spent the time to get the spring rates and valving correct. Best money I've spent on a sxs. Well that or the springs and valving for my general xp4. Both increased my enjoyment more than any other mod

Back