• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Rear brush guard

Another issue I’ve noticed to is if someone is operating the bed lift a continues until that piston clicks like normal bumper wedges on rear of machine a put it in a bind. So make sure to stop whenever you hear that bed lift starting to whine because it is not fun trying to get it out of that bind

I saw that on Carolina’s post. I was very careful the first time I raised it. Thinking of adding a strap or something to limit the bed tilt.

Yes was also wondering about moving the pin location for where the lift mounts into bed underneath. Might give it enough so it won’t bind. But then bed might not come down an sit flush like it should. I don’t know gonna give it a try

30 inch or 32 inch tires? I heard with 32" you lose some of the bed dump function and hit tires? Looks great!
I’m running the Valor alpha 32”s. You do lose some of the rise, but I don’t think it’s much. But I’m also using the thumper fab rear winch bumper. Which you lose some of the rise as well. I raised mine all the way to bump stops, and it’s plenty high enough for my use. Fire wood, debris dumping, etc.

What headache rack is that ? Any more pictures
It’s the Polaris rear headache rack, with winch. I added the Polaris accessory bars and mounted the rhino rack tool holders to the bars. Then used 3/8” bolts and strut nuts to secure the fire extinguisher.

Attachments

• IMG_1758.jpeg
    IMG_1758.jpeg
    854.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1756.jpeg
    IMG_1756.jpeg
    806 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1755.jpeg
    IMG_1755.jpeg
    691.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1757.jpeg
    IMG_1757.jpeg