• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

THE ALL-NEW RANGER XD 1500 IS THE MOST COMFORTABLE RANGER EVER - SHOP TALK EP. 30 | POLARIS OFF ROAD

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2023

Pat and special guest Chris Hendricks, product manager for RANGER, are back to show off all the bells and whistles the all-new RANGER XD 1500 has to offer. Here's a sneak peek… there are heated seats!

Good stuff! Love all the storage and little cubbies! Sounds like they have made this thing quiet and comfortable. From everything I hear, they missed that mark, as far as quiet goes, on the xpedition. That’s almost entirely the reason for my decision to go XD route instead. Can’t wait for this rig to come in! Hopefully, sometime in the next few weeks, we have them.

Good stuff! Love all the storage and little cubbies! Sounds like they have made this thing quiet and comfortable. From everything I hear, they missed that mark, as far as quiet goes, on the xpedition. That’s almost entirely the reason for my decision to go XD route instead. Can’t wait for this rig to come in! Hopefully, sometime in the next few weeks, we have them.
The video felt very focused on separating the xpedition noise from the xd. You can feel how many comments they've gotten about xpedition noise.
Too bad they didn't quiet down the xpedition but sure makes me excited to drive the xd

The video felt very focused on separating the xpedition noise from the xd. You can feel how many comments they've gotten about xpedition noise.
Too bad they didn't quiet down the xpedition but sure makes me excited to drive the xd
I completely agree. I think there’s some pretty good backlash and they are trying to make sure everyone understands that this Xd is different. My guess is they will make some fixes to the expedition and maybe that’s why you and others are having to wait so long to get that rig! Worst case in another model year they may be looking to modify some things and add insulation, etc.

It’s obvious they’ve spent several years developing this new Ranger! At this price point I’m glad they’ve made it what it is.

Back