• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Water leak

Rocklong

Jan 16, 2024
When there is snow sitting on the ranger and it melts I get water dripping down from the wiper area on the inside and can’t figure out where it’s coming in. Anyone else?

Check under the wiper blade where the shaft comes through the windsheild theres a rubber gasket tighten the nut so it is snug DON'T OVER TIGHTEN Hope this helps. Every windsheild I had with Polaris they leaked I thought they would get this one right.. If its a ultimate when you open the windsheild check the rubber seal make sure it's not curled or pinched at the top.

It’s dry on the inside where the shaft comes through but I’ll look it over

Windshield needs to be adjusted. Loosen the two 4mm Allen set screws on brackets. The use a 22mm wrench to turn the hinges. It’s tedious so take your time!!!!

When there is snow sitting on the ranger and it melts I get water dripping down from the wiper area on the inside and can’t figure out where it’s coming in. Anyone else?
just fixed mine tonight. #1 the factory seal catches on the roof edge and rolls up when closing glass. #2 there is a gap in the metal above/behind the mirror brackets that will allow pooled water to pour in. caulked the gap and added an adhesive strip of weather seal for the window seal to press on. roof bolts leak too. washer and rubber gasket need to be larger

I never had problems. Plus I regularly do a drive through touchless car wash

Back