• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Abs light on. Plus dash cluster dark

Js4fn

Apr 21, 2024
Any one have abs light come on
Brake fluid reservoir is full brakes work shrugs
Dealers coming Monday to pick it up Got 43miles on it
Need to figure out how to get to fuses.

I believe the fuses are under the passenger seat, there is a cover with a couple of 1/4 turn nuts.

Technology can be a pain in the ass! I have a 2024 Ram that I just had fixed today, it had 3 idiot lights on all due to a faulty rear brake actuator sensor. Dealer thought moisture got in it and caused the problem.

I know buddy bought a canam not bad machine. Drive along it would die winch onto trailer take it to dealer mechanic jumps in it starts right up something wrong had to winch it on trailer. Connector was not tight. Vibration being on trailer connection made so simple but

Think I’ll dig in behind gauge cluster see if something loose

Now main gauge cluster is lite again. Abs light still on fuel gauge on main console doesnt show any level
Fine on center console

Loose connection someplace I would say

Now main gauge cluster is lite again. Abs light still on fuel gauge on main console doesnt show any level
Fine on center console

Loose connection someplace I would say
I just got my machine back today from dealer, Polaris is working on the fix, it will be an update. It goes in and out and is not a loose wire like I thought. Typical Polaris.

So update from service department. It’s the main instrument cluster that needs to be replaced.
The bad isn’t one available till August
But machine is usable just wont have fuel gauge main cluster But it does show fuel level on command control
ABS light will be on. But drivable till parts come in
Screen went dark because it flipped to night mode

Makes you think there’s a fair number of instrument clusters going out when it takes that long

August? Wow that’s a long wait. At least your down until then. If so, I’d be asking for a rental. lol.

Nah not down they returned it yesterday. Just warning light on

Maybe by august I’ll be due for oil service get a free ride to shop lol

Back