• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Back bumper

Carolina

Feb 1, 2024
Other than the Polaris rear bumper, which really just looks like a steel reinforcement of tailgate, and the thumper, fab bumper, which restricts bed movement, I can’t find any others that fit. Anybody know of other bumpers that fit the 1500 XD?

I put the Polaris on mine. It is really too high to do a lot of good, but it is something. It will be a bit of a challenge to have one that sits low enough and have bed dump. Definitely a bed mount and then down but narrow enough to not hit tires or whatever. Someone will come up with something I am sure. We are early in the accessories game For this machine. A year from now there will be endless options for everything.

I had one on my last Ranger and it never saved me once. All it really did was block my camera which is a much better tool to keep you from backing into something. Just my opinion but it was the thought process I went through I got the XD.

I agree with you, big Red, but unfortunately, my wife has been known to drive mine

Back