• đź”– It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Cup holders

fletcher61

Apr 1, 2024
I sure miss the cup holders by the door from my 17 ranger. The center ones are ok but the dog rides most of the time and that can get hairy. Any ideas oh where to place at least a driver side replacement?

Not many options as the dashboard is full of knobs, vents, switches and Ride Command. The new cup holders suck as well, they are too small and won't hold my Milwaukee Packout insulated cup. I ordered some cup expanders, but they keep coming loose so I made my own set-up last weekend which works great. Now that I have a solid concept, I think I'm going to redo it and maybe add some additional holders for my wife's phone and sunglasses. I'll post pics when done.

I sure miss the cup holders by the door from my 17 ranger. The center ones are ok but the dog rides most of the time and that can get hairy. Any ideas oh where to place at least a driver side replacement?
I do too!

Not many options as the dashboard is full of knobs, vents, switches and Ride Command. The new cup holders suck as well, they are too small and won't hold my Milwaukee Packout insulated cup. I ordered some cup expanders, but they keep coming loose so I made my own set-up last weekend which works great. Now that I have a solid concept, I think I'm going to redo it and maybe add some additional holders for my wife's phone and sunglasses. I'll post pics when done.
I also found that they don’t fit my yeti tumbler. Took a ride down to the neighbors with a bourbon and found it doesn’t fit. I’m guessing koozies won’t either.

I also found that they don’t fit my yeti tumbler. Took a ride down to the neighbors with a bourbon and found it doesn’t fit. I’m guessing koozies won’t either.
Well that sucks! Wonder who engineered that?

Ya our English bulldog doesn’t like the depth of either machines front seat. So he has to sit in the back, which he doesn’t like, because he’s not with me.

A non drinker.
Amen to that brother. My Milwaukee 20 oz tumbler is usually full with a 4 count of Jack and can of Diet Dew. (don't knock it till you try it) A few years ago down on the Bourbon Trail I learned that they call that drink "Nascar" I guess that makes me a Redneck! For better sipping I like Bookers on the rocks.

Straight makers over here. Sometimes on the rocks depending on what I’m doing. Sometimes a Pub Beer backer.

Tailgate party on the ice.
IMG_3627.jpeg
IMG_3621.jpeg
IMG_3622.jpeg

Haha, looks like fun. I see the auger but no lines in the water.

But where do you put the roadies? Sometimes my drive back to camp is over an hour. That means you grab at least 2 at a time per person sometimes 4.

Back