• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Gap on inside window trim

Carolina

Feb 1, 2024
Working on new 1500. Installing tint on windows. Noticed large gap on inside drivers door and passenger door. Inside trim loose. Hopefully when installing mirrors, it will help tighten up. Anyone else notice the big gap on your windows?

This unit is going to live on the beach. Can’t imagine how much sand is going to end up inside door.

Working on new 1500. Installing tint on windows. Noticed large gap on inside drivers door and passenger door. Inside trim loose. Hopefully when installing mirrors, it will help tighten up. Anyone else notice the big gap on your windows?
I have a crew. Nothing like you describe on this end. Myself and others have put rubber in the latch area due to cold air coming in, but I haven’t had any gap in windows or frame in that area. Sounds like something got missed with trim not installed correctly…hope you can easily fix.

Pics.

IMG_2994.jpeg
IMG_2987.jpeg
IMG_2985.jpeg

Something is not quite right with that window seal, almost looks like it is warped or not lying flat when assembled.

mines like that to but not as bad driver side window takes forever to close though goes good down low but up near top slows to a crawl

Ok I'm wrong, I do have the pucker where the window opening bends and goes down. I'm assuming it's a straight gasket that has to go somewhere when it is forced to curve.

Back