• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Headrest removal

Same, I was looking at removing the rear seat headrests and it seems like I’m going to break them.

Ordered headrests for the front seat and thought I was getting ultimate but came as premium. No faux leather cover just black plastic. Ultimate not available from Polaris and premium back ordered. Looked at the headrest there is a plastic " J " hook that once it slides in place there seems no way to release them. Luckily I did not insert in the fronts seats or they would be there for eternity. If anybody wants the premium headrest will sell for 100 bucks they are 129.00 on the Polaris website. You benefit from my failure to read the fine print close enough.

have to remove the upper seat backs to remove rear headrest. They snap out of bottom a pull down on cushion it has like 5 hooks on it. That will gain you access to remove rear headrest. Front ones have tiny holes in the seat backs you press flat head into an pull. It’s PITA

have to remove the upper seat backs to remove rear headrest. They snap out of bottom a pull down on cushion it has like 5 hooks on it. That will gain you access to remove rear headrest. Front ones have tiny holes in the seat backs you press flat head into a pull. It’s PITA
Are you saying passenger seat back comes off.
I’d like to get passenger
seat back off to tighten my seat covers

Yes all the main seats you can remove the backs. Push down from top with a screwdriver in the hole on the back of the seat pushing in while you push down on the seat back cushion

Ordered headrests for the front seat and thought I was getting ultimate but came as premium. No faux leather cover just black plastic. Ultimate not available from Polaris and premium back ordered. Looked at the headrest there is a plastic " J " hook that once it slides in place there seems no way to release them. Luckily I did not insert in the fronts seats or they would be there for eternity. If anybody wants the premium headrest will sell for 100 bucks they are 129.00 on the Polaris website. You benefit from my failure to read the fine print close enough.
Do you still have the premium headrest 2693022 for sale? Looking to put a dog seat extender on the backseat.
I need to hang the front of the seat extender off the front seat headrest. Let me know.

Sorry for delay stuck 5 days in purgatory with cloud strike Delta delay sleeping a park benches waiting for airline to get me home. The headrest is gone.

Back