• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Hello from Kansas

Farmer

Apr 20, 2024
Picked up a silver regular cab Northstar premium the other day. Impressive machine for sure. Will get used as a daily driver on a farm operation. Biggest complaint in the first 20 miles is a lack of a radio. Machine is so quiet that you could actually hear one without it being turned up to full blast!

Welcome and congrats! I agree it’s super quiet compared to the XP’s.

Welcome to the Forum Farmer! Not sure what the radio options are for the 1500 other than getting the Ultimate. To go the Polaris route at this point would likely be too expensive. I've not looked but surely somebody has something available in the aftermarket world.

I have aJBL bluetooth speaker you can play any radio station and songs better sound than any radio $180.00 dollars

Welcome to the Forum Farmer! Not sure what the radio options are for the 1500 other than getting the Ultimate. To go the Polaris route at this point would likely be too expensive. I've not looked but surely somebody has something available in the aftermarket world.
Thank you!

Back