• đź”– It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Hello from SE Iowa

Big Red

Sep 27, 2023
New to the forum as of today. Been a big Polaris fan for years starting with Victory Motorcycles. Had 7 Victory's before moving to Indians buying my first Ranger XP1000 in 2018. Currently have a 2021 Ranger NorthStar Ultimate which I'll be trading in once my Ranger 1500 XD NorthStar Ultimate arrives. The Ranger is mostly a toy for us and we use it for yard maintenance, group riding and some offroad adventures. Looking forward to the new machine.

Welcome! We are all in a waiting game. You may as well join the no information ride with the rest of us. Hoping to see some movement in the next few weeks, but Polaris has been oddly silent on anything.

New to the forum as of today. Been a big Polaris fan for years starting with Victory Motorcycles. Had 7 Victory's before moving to Indians buying my first Ranger XP1000 in 2018. Currently have a 2021 Ranger NorthStar Ultimate which I'll be trading in once my Ranger 1500 XD NorthStar Ultimate arrives. The Ranger is mostly a toy for us and we use it for yard maintenance, group riding and some offroad adventures. Looking forward to the new machine.
I might add that if you haven’t placed your order, you should do it. My sources tell me these will be very scarce and it will work on an allocation system with the dealers. I’m hearing something like 3 allocations per dealer. My dealership has already committed all they are allowed in this first tranche.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! I was bummed when Polaris stopped making Victory motorcycles. They had some really cool bikes! They did great with Indian however and I had fun building some Scouts.

Welcome to the site! Nice collection you've owned over the years.

Back