• đź”– It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Hello

bsedor

Jun 7, 2024
I am trading in my 2022 1000 XP for a 1500 Ultimate. I hope it's the right decision. My wife and I stay in Pennsylvania in the summer and Florida in the winter. In between we travel in our motor home.

Thanks for allowing me to join the group.

Hello and welcome. You’ll love the new machine and won’t have any regrets. It took me a little while to make the decision go from my xp to the XD. But when I did, I love it!!

Hello and welcome. You’ll love the new machine and won’t have any regrets. It took me a little while to make the decision go from my xp to the XD. But when I did, I love it!!
I agree with Mr. C..........you're going to be glad you made the move to the XD! My oldest brother just made a deal on a Camo XD Ultimate and will be getting in in a week or so, my other brother was at the dealer yesterday looking to trade his XP on a XD Sunset Red crew Ultimate. They both planned on getting one ever since they drove mine but when Polaris threw in $3000 to trade an XP on an XD they both jumped on it.

Back