• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

It's a Family thing.........

Big Red

Sep 27, 2023
So I ordered my Ranger last August and brought it home in early January. Both of my brothers have XP1000's and wanted to see what the big deal was about the 1500 XD. Both had a chance to drive mine and check it out. Neither one got too excited since one was only a year old and the other one doesn't get much use and was like new. So, starting in June Polaris put a $3000 trade in bonus on used machines and they both jumped. Brother #1 bought a 2 door camo Ultimate. Brother 2 bought a 4 door Sunset Red Ultimate. So now we have 3 in the family in a 5 mile radius. I see a family ride in our future.

That sounds fun. My brother does mountain bikes. Only when I need to for hunting purposes, lol.

Well, the family ride finally happened. My sister and brother-in-law came up from Arkansas for my mom's 93rd birthday. So, the 4 kids (and spouses) took Mom on a "Ranger Ride" and did a little bar hopping along the way. Here's a few pictures from our family ride.

Attachments

• At House.JPG
    At House.JPG
    838 KB · Views: 1
  • First Stop.JPG
    First Stop.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • 3rd Stop.JPG
    3rd Stop.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
  • Family at Bar.JPG
    Family at Bar.JPG
    287.4 KB · Views: 1
NICE !!
That's proof of the reward of living and working in a great country where we can have these pleasures. Years ago in a different internet club we held rallies where many of us from all over the great USA met up and had some fabulous rides. That's been 15 years ago and several of us still communicate.
Thanks for sharing this Big Red

Looks like a great time with family. Really wish we could drive ours on public roads.

Back