• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Lost all power after about 20 minutes

Dloveladyjr

May 21, 2024
I went on a short ride Sunday going about 45 mph. Everything shut down going down the road. I waited about 2 minutes and everything worked as should. Any ideas what could have caused this?

Technology! They make these damn things smarter than they have to be so when they glitch they need a reboot. Honestly, I doubt that anyone has a clue but maybe it threw a code that your dealer can look up.

I went on a short ride Sunday going about 45 mph. Everything shut down going down the road. I waited about 2 minutes and everything worked as should. Any ideas what could have caused this?
I had the same thing happen to me this past weekend. Was on a ride about 20 miles in, going about 45 and out of nowhere the machine lost all power, check engine light was flashing and it wouldn’t go over 10 mph. I pulled over, turned it off and waited about 2 mins, restarted it and all was good. Went into my ride command app and it showed where the check engine light came on, yet it said no error code to display and no active ones. Like Red said, it’s the technology in these machines, sometimes they glitch and need a reboot!

Back