• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Polaris 1500 xd Ultimate

Eddyk

May 12, 2024
Pick up our new machine last Friday. WOW! What an experience! This is our third Polaris since 2015. We’ve owned an 2015 XP 900, a 2019 XP 1000 Northstar, now a 2024 1500 XD Ultimate Nothstar. After the fist ride around our cattle ranch we were very impressed with this machine. The others were excellent ranch tools, but this model was light years beyond the others. Thanks Polaris for a great ranch machine and we’re looking forward to years of great service!

Congrats Eddy on the new rig and welcome to the group! Most of us agree the XD has no equal when compared to anything else on the market.

Congratulations and welcome! I had the same thoughts as you when I drove one at my local dealer. Then said to myself, I have to have one.

Thanks all from Paris, Texas. It’s been raining so much up here I hate to get it dirty! Just kidding! The beast is currently in the “break in” mode. To get it up to a 30 - 35 MPH range I have to use the paved road in front. Returning from a two mile run I passed a county sheriff going the other way! He waved! Phew! I have a slow moving sign in the back window, but I would have to tell him the truth! No where on the ranch To maintain a gigher speed for two minutes.

Bring her to Iowa, you can drive everywhere except a 4 lane at 35 MPH. Truth is most run 45-55 and cops don't even think about bothering you unless it's late at night or your being stupid.

Thanks all from Paris, Texas. It’s been raining so much up here I hate to get it dirty! Just kidding! The beast is currently in the “break in” mode. To get it up to a 30 - 35 MPH range I have to use the paved road in front. Returning from a two mile run I passed a county sheriff going the other way! He waved! Phew! I have a slow moving sign in the back window, but I would have to tell him the truth! No where on the ranch To maintain a gigher speed for two minutes.

Congratulations and welcome! I had the same thoughts as you when I drove one at my local dealer. Then said to myself, I have to have one.
You will never regret it!

Back