• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Polaris ranger 1500 sound system options

Clubin

Oct 13, 2023
What are you guys in the states seeing for sound options. Nothing here. But my current 20 ranger crew ultimate has the compleat MB Quart sound system including the 10” sub and all the amps. I bought it all and added it. Sounds great. I’d like the equivalent in my new one. But none to be found. Unless the ultimate comes with all of it?

I am not aware of any after market solutions. There is the Polaris JBL upgrade, you have in the link that adds a couple of speakers in headliner and a sub. I believe that brings it to the same system Northstar xpedition has. I am not much of a radio snob, and have no intention of adding it. With the quiet of the XD, I can hear tunes just fine and don’t see a need. Sounds great to me and I don‘t need to crank volume up to hear well. The Back seat may be another story, but when I have people in with me, I don’t usually have music on anyway so we can talk.

I believe that’s all there is for the sound system upgrade. I remember my dealer asking me if I wanted to add it since the new system for the XD’s no longer have the sub under the passenger seat. Which I didn’t like losing that storage in my xp1000 so I opted out back then.

I sent Rockford fosgate a email. See if they have anything in the works. I had a Rockford system in my 16 rzr turbo. It was awesome!

The JBL audio upgrade is the only one available that I know of. Based on how the base unit sounds in the Ultimate it would be the way to go. What sucks is they want $1100 for 2 speakers and a sub. The Expedition Ultimate came standard with this, why didn't this machine come standard with at least a 4-speaker system? One would think for almost $50K you should get a stereo as least as good as one found on the cheapest cars made.

The JBL audio upgrade is the only one available that I know of. Based on how the base unit sounds in the Ultimate it would be the way to go. What sucks is they want $1100 for 2 speakers and a sub. The Expedition Ultimate came standard with this, why didn't this machine come standard with at least a 4-speaker system? One would think for almost $50K you should get a stereo as least as good as one found on the cheapest cars made.
I know. Been wondering that myself. It’s Polaris flagship SxS.

I’m still waiting. Back in stock in August. Unless any one knows of another kit.

I was at my dealer last Friday and they said they have only received 2 of the 6 that they have on order. It's been a while since they received any. I kind of want it but the $1100 and the pain in the ass install has been holding me back. I guess it doesn't matter much since I couldn't get one even if I was willing to pull the trigger.

Been told August as well. My plow control shift knob has arrived. But not taking the time to take the machine in to have that completed until the stereo system is in. At this point I’ve already paid for mine, and it was long enough now, that I consider the $1100 gone, and going to have it installed.

Spoke with my dealer today, they have received 2 rear stereo systems. Unfortunately, I’m further on the list due to purchasing time. But it sounds like they’re starting to arrive at dealers.

Back