• đź”– It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Ranger 1500 tire and wheel pics

Well sorry Clubin, I had to copy your set up. Ordered 5 wheels and tires today. The weight of the valor wheels sold me over the methods. Especially with the weight of the machine and all accessories already.
Omg. No problem. They are the sexiest out there. Plus light! I agree. Great choice. Our machines are siblings any Way.

I also like the look of the Valor combo ! If I go with 6.1 offset will it increase the width ?
I am already maxed out with my existing trailer width.

I believe you’re gonna be around 2-3” more in total width. But I could be wrong. From my research anyways with +40mm, it’s roughly 1-1.5” wider per side.

1000km no complaints. Alpha 32’s
IMG_4403.jpeg
l

Well sorry Clubin, I had to copy your set up. Ordered 5 wheels and tires today. The weight of the valor wheels sold me over the methods. Especially with the weight of the machine and all accessories already.I
I have 4 door that just arrived. I was going with Valor wheel/tire set up- are 32's best tire size or would a 33 be better. I think 35's are too large and I don't want to make modifications or lift. Also, how much wider will rig be with Valor wheels and tires than stock? I have to go through gates that it may be close? I just saw your picture of rig. Damn it looks long, but nice!

Thank you! I think you’ll be just fine with doing a full valor set up. I posted a pic of my width in the other thread you posted in. But you can go with the stock rims if you’d like. Same exact size as the valors, but they won’t stick out as much. Plus it’s cheaper. The valor wheels are a true 32” so if you were to go with an off brand 33” it might be about the same. Not to mention, you’re not gaining much from a 32 to a 33. I have my rear springs in the outward position due to the weight in the bed, and I’ve raised my front pre loads one notch. Now I have a good stance and the ride feels fine to me.

Back