• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Ranger 1500 tracking

Clubin

Oct 13, 2023
Mine is ordered.

My adv5 is canceled but still showing on my polaris vehicle orders.

Any one have a scheduled build date?

Congrats on the order! It would be really nice to see some build dates so hopefully, some people will chime in with some updates on their orders.

Congrats on the order! It would be really nice to see some build dates so hopefully, some people will chime in with some updates on their orders.
ok so nobody has any build dates yet?

Nope, everything is still up in the air. Our only "rumor" is by the end of the month... but that is looking less likely by the day.

Seems like everyone's order is just "confirmed" nothing has landed at any of the dealers yet and the 2 dealers I talked to don't have any information from Polaris. I wonder what the big freaking secret is??

Seems like everyone's order is just "confirmed" nothing has landed at any of the dealers yet and the 2 dealers I talked to don't have any information from Polaris. I wonder what the big freaking secret is??
We are wondering the same thing :(

Same thing with the adv5. There are a few showing up now but the one I ordered was supposed to be here beginning of September. Then it changed to middle of January. It has to be work force or supply issues.

Mine is ordered.

My adv5 is canceled but still showing on my polaris vehicle orders.

Any one have a scheduled build date?
From what I understand from a couple of dealers, there is little rhyme or reason to the online vehicle order system regarding…well almost anything. Terribly managed and I’ve been told it is seriously lacking any credibility and to basically ignore it. That said, rumor has it from a source in the know, I spoke with last week, is that the Ranger XD’s are currently in manufacturing and have been for a week or so. I suspect we will start seeing them in next few weeks. Where they ship first is anyone’s guess. Hoping they don‘t experience an unexpected assembly line issue or supply chain issue. That’s the unknown wild card and something Polaris is ridiculously tight lipped about. I would guess some, if not all of us, that were earliest orders are driving them a month from now. Fingers and toes crossed.

I hope you're right about XD 1500 production. It would be really nice to see some real-world reviews!

I spoke to my salesman yesterday, he told me Polaris said December. Not sure if he was talking about my order specifically or all 1500 XD's. When the Ranger was shown at the Dealer Meeting the ship date was said to be "Late Summer to early fall" Makes you wonder if something went wrong for them to miss the mark by a couple of months. Oh well, my XP1000 is already traded so I'll keep driving their machine until my new one get's in.

The owner of my dealership called me today and said Polaris just released some ship dates. He said his first one will ship December 8th so I assume others will arrive before this. My Ranger was out a little further sometime in January.
Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear that we might actually start seeing some Ranger XD 1500s being shipped.

I want to see some real people using them, these clowns Polaris uses to promote their product turn my stomach.

From Polaris’ earnings report for 3rd quarter published October 24. Says expected to ship November. Most solid info to date.

IMG_2415.jpeg

Let's hope some see them in November......most of us remember when they said "late summer, early fall"
Agree. Polaris definitely has some issues with over promising. Even worse with XD than with xpedition. At least they had some of those ready to go out of the gate. Makes you wonder what blew up on them. It would be nice to have them communicate.

Back