• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Ride command issue

dcknight85

Feb 27, 2024
Anyone else have problems with ride command maps not popping up and clock not updating? Worked fine for the first few months and now its not updating like it isn't getting signal. Tried updating the firmware, but it is the same version that listed on the website for latest version.

Anyone else have problems with ride command maps not popping up and clock not updating? Worked fine for the first few months and now its not updating like it isn't getting signal. Tried updating the firmware, but it is the same version that listed on the website for latest version.
I haven’t had any of those issues, but my ride command app is pretty flaky. It “forgets” my machine and I’ve had to re-connect it several times. It also doesn’t always seem to update. Could be just me though and not understanding how to utilize it correctly.

Yeah , my clock reads some random weird time when first started, also bottom lights flicker on and off

Yeah , my clock reads some random weird time when first started, also bottom lights flicker on and off
My bottom row of buttons seem to turn on and off at will. Not sure why but I thought I would mention to my dealer when I get it serviced for the first time.

My clock does weard things too. And the ride command flops between night or black screen and white for daytime. Even though I have it selected off. lol.

I’ve not had an issue with the clock, and my screen has only been the wrong color a couple times.

Back