• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Under seat Storage

rockos

Apr 10, 2024
Have been thinking about some storage options for the Polaris. I have not seen anyone doing anything as of yet... This is what I came up with.

Yeti Loadout GoBOX 15
Milwaukee packout holder
Aftermarket Packout feet

The fit looks great. I had to leave before I took after photos but here are the mockup.

IMG_5731.jpeg
IMG_5732.jpeg
IMG_5730.jpeg

Looks good and I'm sure it will work great. I use a toolbox on the back to store all my stuff. If I need more room I use Packouts and tie them down in the bed.

Looks good and I'm sure it will work great. I use a toolbox on the back to store all my stuff. If I need more room I use Packouts and tie them down in the bed.
Same. But nice to just keep tire repair kit, jumper power box, air compressor etc inside. Not to mention a few odds and ends like sunblock , bug spray etc.

So a older metal storage box that skil saw use to come with fits perfectly
Watch Yard sales

Have been thinking about some storage options for the Polaris. I have not seen anyone doing anything as of yet... This is what I came up with.

Yeti Loadout GoBOX 15
Milwaukee packout holder
Aftermarket Packout feet

The fit looks great. I had to leave before I took after photos but here are the mockup.

View attachment 693View attachment 694View attachment 692
This will be perfect for what I'm wanting. Where did you get or who makes that specific Packout you have? Also, where did you get the Packout Feet?

This will be perfect for what I'm wanting. Where did you get or who makes that specific Packout you have? Also, where did you get the Packout Feet?
Good morning. I am not around the polaris right now but did a slight change to the packout. rather than using the aluminum full packout I went with a cleat stile for packout. Here is a link for amazon. The Yeti is a loadout Gobox 15.

Back