• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Xd 1500 transmission

Jcw

Feb 17, 2024
Good day, took my xd1500 in to dealer after two months and 160 miles with a noise coming from where I thought was the windshield hold down area. Sounds like loose nuts and bolts rattling around. Dealer test drive and noticed another noise coming from the rear transmission area, removed skid plate and rocker panels, Polaris HQ engineers said to check fluid level and would advise from there. Anyone else having transmission noise?

Good day, took my xd1500 in to dealer after two months and 160 miles with a noise coming from where I thought was the windshield hold down area. Sounds like loose nuts and bolts rattling around. Dealer test drive and noticed another noise coming from the rear transmission area, removed skid plate and rocker panels, Polaris HQ engineers said to check fluid level and would advise from there. Anyone else having transmission noise?
Nothing on this end. Over 500 miles. Keep us updated.

Check where the bed lift cylinder mounts to the bed it will slide side to side and make noise when not under load. One garden hose rubber washer on each side of the cylinder on the inside of the bracket works perfect.

Last edited:
Back