• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Ranger XD 1500 - Biggest Tires Stock

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2023
It looks like a lot of the new Ranger XD 1500 trims come standard with a 30-inch tire, but I think I saw somewhere that it can be equipped with an optional 32-inch tall tire. Does anyone know if 32-inch is as large as we can go with the stock suspension?

Will be interesting to watch. I dont recall Polaris ever maxing out clearance from the factory so I'm guessing at least 33s will fit. I doubt 35s without mods but even some 34" terrabites would be fantastic if they clear.

Will be interesting to watch. I dont recall Polaris ever maxing out clearance from the factory so I'm guessing at least 33s will fit. I doubt 35s without mods but even some 34" terrabites would be fantastic if they clear.
Agreed! The new XD 1500 would look so tough with 33-inch tires! The factory ground clearance is already impressive with the 30s.

I'll be putting on 33 terribites tommarow wi report back
Those should work great. I think terrabites run a little short so will easily fit. I think a true 33 would clear based on my 32’s that have ample room without rubbing while turning when suspension is flexing. Can’t wait to see. The more rigs and mods the better!

I think it looks awesome, but it would definitely be a little overpowering for a 2-door rig.

Makes the 32s look small
IMG_2976.jpeg

The 32"s look correct on your rig, much more and the damn thing would look like a "Stomper" truck (us older guys will get it) You XD looks like a proper machine! What brand of toolbox do you have on the back? It looks good on your rig too.

I have been following this post for a few weeks. I wanted to share some pictures of a 2024 Ranger 1500 Ultimate crew we put on 35" KM3's this morning.

This machine is brand new, no lift, or leveling kit. Shocks are also at factory load setting. Full lock, no rub in forward, reverse, etc.

Attachments

• IMG_1421.jpg
    IMG_1421.jpg
    956.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1422.jpg
    IMG_1422.jpg
    711.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1420.jpg
    IMG_1420.jpg
    572.1 KB · Views: 3
I have been following this post for a few weeks. I wanted to share some pictures of a 2024 Ranger 1500 Ultimate crew we put on 35" KM3's this morning.

This machine is brand new, no lift, or leveling kit. Shocks are also at factory load setting. Full lock, no rub in forward, reverse, etc.
For reference the tire size is 35x11R15 - We are a dealer and the part number used from our distributor is " 0320-1180 ".

Man that's a lot of tire on a UTV but it looks good. I have a 2 door and I think 35's would make it look like a mini Monster Truck. Not saying that's bad, but not the look I'm after. Thanks for posting the pics and information, there are a lot of people here wondering how big they can go without an issue.

Back