• đź”– It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Ranger XD 1500 - Biggest Tires Stock

Yes, its definitely a " stuffed " look. I personally think the perfect tire size for it would be a 32", or 33".

Looks good. But I’d be worried about room and clearance for compression driving over obstacles, especially with and where I use my machine.

Looks good. But I’d be worried about room and clearance for compression driving over obstacles, especially with and where I use my machine.
I agree, it looks just a little too close for my comfort level. The other thing to consider is the taller you make them the more top heavy and tippy they become. If you traverse any terrain at an angle that's not a good thing.

I have been following this post for a few weeks. I wanted to share some pictures of a 2024 Ranger 1500 Ultimate crew we put on 35" KM3's this morning.

This machine is brand new, no lift, or leveling kit. Shocks are also at factory load setting. Full lock, no rub in forward, reverse, etc.
Does it rub when the suspension compresses? Like in a cross rut?

IMG_0404.jpeg
37” EFX Motohavoks on 24” JTX Forged Wheels. Running S3 Powersports +2” Forward Arms. No rub at full lock and compression surprisingly!

Attachments

• IMG_0404.jpeg
    IMG_0404.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Back