• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Decked out factory floor mats for the 1500

It’s only money. We don’t live forever. Unless you know something we don’t. Tell them you bought them for yourself for Father’s Day.
I agree it's only money, something I say often. I have no children........so it's tough to use the Father's Day gift idea. I also use the DINK excuse often "Double Income No Kids" Truth is I don't need an excuse my wife gave up saying no to about anything I want to buy years ago. Oddly enough this time around it's all me, I'm just not sure I want them that bad. I went to their website and looked at the options, I wish they had a little better "Mat Builder" to design it with. I'll visit it again and get a better feel for color options and designs. I'm thinking something simple with just a border and maybe Ranger in the center of the mat?? Not sure...what I really want is a simple WeatherTech style floormat that can hold sand, mud, and water except I haven't found one yet. I'm sure somebody will make one soon.

Last edited:
lol. Same here DINK, plus no debt besides mortgage. I am a big kid as far as I’m concerned. I’d like to see a weather tech style floor mat as well. I’m gonna wait awhile before I order floor mats just for that reason. I had the Polaris ones in my XP.

I had cheap floormats and a bed mat that I bought off Amazon in my last Ranger........I loved them. I think the whole set cost me maybe a $100. They were made of a thick, soft rubber that never moved around and provided a decent amount of sound deadening for the floor. They also had a 1/2" lip all around that held all the nasty crap that I tracked in. Made cleaning super easy just blast them with a power washer. If I could find a set like that right now, I'd own them no matter how much they cost.

Got my floor mats! Excellent quality! About 3/8 inch thick. Light weight and look terrific. I put them on top of the stall mats I made. Thought I would replace those, but works great.
IMG_2705.jpeg
IMG_2704.jpeg
IMG_2703.jpeg
IMG_2702.jpeg

Mine were here. UPS doesn’t deliver to a po. Nobody called me, they sent them back to the mfg. grrr. F’N ups! They shipped them again to a physical address.

That sucks. That’s us with USPS. Live to far from the mailbox, so they won’t bring it to our house. So we have to stop at the post office 2-3 days a week to go get packages. PITA!

Back