🗞️ What's new
  • 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Thinking about selling

oneal1

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 17, 2024
Messages
1,012
Media
76
Reaction score
546
Location
Central Ohio
This has been a great machine, but just doesn't serve our needs. The double cab has always been too long for our woods. I would consider a single cab, but since they only seat 2 that is not an option. I really need to have the garage space this is using, so I am very motivated to sell this.
Attached is a link to the add.

​

 
Bummer, but I think we can all appreciate the various trade-offs with this machine. What are you planning to replace it with?
 
You have a nice machine, do you intend to replace it? You mention a single cab only seats 2 so it's not an option, and a double cab is too long for your woods.........so what other options do you have? Maybe a 4 seat General, XP1000, or something else slightly shorter than the XD. Maybe it's just time to be done with a SXS and reclaim the garage space for other toys. Either way good luck Oneal!
 
Back
Top