• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Ranger 1500 tracking

Mine should be here next week. Shipping Friday the 22. The day I leave for Mexico for a week. lol. So it’ll be here when I get back.

Well tomorrow is my ship date. I’ll be in Mexico for a week. Leaving Friday morning. It’ll be ready to pick up Saturday providing all goes to plan.

Awesome! Finally. That’ll be a good welcome home from vacation. Mine is ready for pick up, just waiting for the bank to review application.

Brought the new machine home today!

Attachments

• IMG_1692.jpeg
    IMG_1692.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1691.jpeg
    IMG_1691.jpeg
  • IMG_1690.jpeg
    IMG_1690.jpeg
  • IMG_1689.jpeg
    IMG_1689.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1688.jpeg
    IMG_1688.jpeg
Brought the new machine home today!
Congrats Mr. C!! You have one good looking decked out rig for sure, she looks ready to work! I'm sure when the new rims and tires are put on, she will really look awesome. Like Clubin asked what tires and wheels do you plan on going with? Lots of tire choices a few less with wheels because of the 5-lug bolt pattern. Several here have the BFG KM3's including me. First tires I ever owned that don't throw rocks on the gravel roads and I can take my hands off the steering wheel at 65 mph. The only down side to the KM3's is they don't look very aggressive when compared to many other tires. I know some here have Valor tires that look awesome but I don't know how they ride. I'm sure whatever you pick will look awesome!

Thanks everyone. I haven’t really driven it yet a whole lot. But it’s definitely an improvement over the XP seems like. I’m not completely sure yet on tire and wheel combo. I do like the looks of the Valor tire, plus they seem to be a true 32”. I like KM3’s as well. We had 2 sets on my wife's old TJ, they wore great and seemed to do well in the snow. Thought about looking at some Cooper tires too. Wheels I’m between a set of Methods or the Valors.

lol, looks nice. Better than rain and snow where I’m at while doing some piping.

Back