• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Ranger 1500 tracking

Got it
IMG_3566.jpeg
IMG_3568.jpeg
IMG_3567.jpeg

I didn’t think it’d take long before some accessories. Looks good. Did you measure the difference in the ground clearance height after mounting the Valors?

Happiness is a big stack of boxes for the new toy, it must feel like the best Christmas ever! Congrats on the new machine I hope it's everything you were thinking it was going to be.

Dying to get your impressions!
Well. No comparison to a xp1000. It’s like a totally different manufacturer. The power is great. Transmission will take some getting used to. I don’t like that the rear diff is locked when you start it and you need to unlock it.

It’s quiet.

I am disappointed in the factory stereo for the price.

Waiting for wiring harnesses for the ridgid light bars. And stereo.

I didn’t think it’d take long before some accessories. Looks good. Did you measure the difference in the ground clearance height after mounting the Valors?
I never measured it sorry.

Brought the new machine home today!
Mr C. Great looking vehicle. May i ask you about the lock and ride for the rear brush guard. I love how you have your shovel and axe. Is this just the Lock & Ride MAX Bed Rail Kit for the XP kit for the Xpedition? Would you post additional photos of it up close and how your shovel attachment is attached. I really appreciate it. I am picking up my XD1500 next week. Currently at the dealer getting its accessories including the brush guard.

Ya I’ll post some later today when I get home. The rails are the lock and ride max rails for the MCS/headache rack. They bolt right on to the head ache rack. Part number 2890444. Then the tool holders are the the rhino rack ratcheting tool holders. They just bolt onto the rails with basically a strut nut recessed in the track and an Allen bolt. Part number for those are 2889528. Nice thing about those is they lock. So no worries when machine is left in the woods all day.

Well. No comparison to a xp1000. It’s like a totally different manufacturer. The power is great. Transmission will take some getting used to. I don’t like that the rear diff is locked when you start it and you need to unlock it.

It’s quiet.

I am disappointed in the factory stereo for the price.

Waiting for wiring harnesses for the ridgid light bars. And stereo.
Clubin you don't have to unlock the rear diff.when you put in drive it will automatically unlock.The rear diff locks when you put it in park.

Here’s some close up pics. The only thing to watch for is tilting the bed if you attach any tools. I was fine if the shovel was above the axe. But now my fire extinguisher is in the way. So I just need to remember to remove it before titling the bed. I don’t very much, so not to big of a worry. Fire wood is about the only thing I use it for.

Attachments

• IMG_1758.jpeg
    IMG_1758.jpeg
    854.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1757.jpeg
    IMG_1757.jpeg
    745.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1756.jpeg
    IMG_1756.jpeg
    806 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1755.jpeg
    IMG_1755.jpeg
    691.1 KB · Views: 3
Here’s some close up pics. The only thing to watch for is tilting the bed if you attach any tools. I was fine if the shovel was above the axe. But now my fire extinguisher is in the way. So I just need to remember to remove it before titling the bed. I don’t very much, so not to big of a worry. Fire wood is about the only thing I use it for.
I really appreciate the information and help. Thank you again.

So the dealer today called me. They have tried two different Polaris Headache racks and one hole does not line up . They have no idea and said it could be months before Polaris gets back with some kind of solution or warranty. Anyone have any thoughts.

Back